Back again with another quick and healthy recipe!
This oatmeal is a great way to start your day off on the right foot and will keep you full all morning long. Plus, it actually tastes great! Prior to discovering this recipe, I only used to eat the Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar oatmeal (which is loaded with unnecessary sugar) and I was really skeptical about trying plain oatmeal. This recipe has definitely changed my perspective!
So if you’re a little like me, you should give this oatmeal a try!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of milk
- Maple syrup
- Frozen blueberries
- Heat up the milk in a small pot
- Once the milk is warm, add in the oats. Reduce heat and cook oats for about 10 min
- Add in chopped banana, cinnamon and maple syrup (keep oats cooking)
- Once everything is well combined, add in the frozen blueberries (keep oats cooking)
- Transfer the mixture into your breakfast bowl and top with some dried raisins and fresh fruit of your choice!