Today I’m going to be sharing a recipe that was passed on to me by my grandmother. She was well known for always making the most delicious desserts and I am going to do my best to recreate them and share them with you!
This banana bread is so simple to make and requires very few ingredients!
- 1-1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed banana’s
- craisins & chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to °325 and grease a rectangular pan
- Cream together the butter and the sugar
- Add in the eggs
- Add in the flour and baking soda
- Add in your mashed banana’s (the riper the better!) as well as the chocolate chips and the craisins
- Once everything is combined, transfer your batter to a baking pan
- Top it off with some roughly chopped walnuts for texture!
- Pop the loaf in the oven and bake for about 45 min or until you can stick a toothpick in it and it comes out clean
Note: If you prefer to make muffins instead of a loaf, you can bake them for 30 min.
Let the loaf cool for a few min and it is ready to serve with a cup of tea or coffee 😉